Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Quick Makeover

Today is going to be short! The previous tenant of the room I now have left me quite a few gems, including this baby:
Super useful, in great shape, but dinged up on the outside. So, I spruced it up with some glue and scrapbook paper. 

It's not perfect, but I don't do perfect. My youngest sister does. She's amazing. Anyway, it matches my theme this year which is rainbow colors (more on that later.) It's not so theme specific that I can't use it for when I inevitably change my theme. One year I really want to do a camping theme!

I am going to use it to store the things I need for our carpet times, so chart markers, curriculum books, current read alouds, and monthly Everyday Counts pieces. I have a great idea that will make my life so much simpler as it pertains to EDC. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment