Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Classroom Reveal!!

Okay! It's time. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so this is the best my classroom will look all year. I'm going to start with before photos, and then I will show you pictures from just an hour ago. Enjoy! And please appreciate the hard work it took to pull this thing off. It was so much more difficult cleaning and organizing the room than I ever thought, but well worth it.

Before:









After!


This is the easiest decoration to put together, but it always turns out so nice. I've used it every year since my student teaching. The palette says "A Colorful Class" and the jars say "Of 5th Graders." The paint blobs have each students' name on it.











Thanks for looking! Going to do a few more things before I rest up. I'm going to write out name tags and labels for student whiteboard markers. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment